Check out our sale on blemished 9mm and .45 ACP bullets!
Welcome to the Tennessee Bullet Company. We manufacture high quality polymer coated cast bullets.
Why should you try our bullets, well we are glad you asked!
1) We cast bullets from certified foundry 92/6/2 alloy (92% lead, 6% antimony, 2% tin).
2) We use "Hi-Tek Supercoat" coating on our bullets. We do this in order to reduce lead fouling in your barrel, reduce the smoke usually associated with cast bullet lube, eliminate lube gumming up your loading dies while also reducing exposure to lead.
3) Quick turn around times! Since we sell bullets out of inventory, orders typically ship within 48 hours and generally sooner. If you have a custom order, we will discuss timing when the order is place.
4) Customer Service - If we make a mistake with your order you can bet we will make it right!
5) Local pick up available - If you are in the Nashville, TN area or passing through place an order for pick up to save on shipping.
If you have any questions or this is your first time ordering from us please check out our FAQ section or feel free to reach out.